1. Our extensive range of advanced coatings is used for both the repair of existing equipment and protection of new plant and equipment. In many cases we are able to use basic carbon steel and advanced coatings as an alternative to expensive metallurgical solutions.
2. Naki’s team of trained application engineers combine chemical and mechanical engineering expertise to assist in obtaining the most cost effective and reliable protection available.
3. The Research and Development division, located in Jakarta, is constantly assessing new ways to combat corrosion. The division is equipped with the latest advanced testing and analytical equipment, and is staffed by qualified chemists and engineers. The R&D staff are committed to maintaining and improving standards.
4. The coating application is often the time restricting factor during the fabrication process. Due to the rapid cure of most of our products, the cost and time benefits when using Naki materials can be hugely advantageous.
5. Naki’s highly skilled work force is available to carry out coating work at our Cakung Cilincing facilities or by our site application team. Many customers find our unique fly in fly out work force more cost effective and efficient than full time, onsite workers.
6. Backed by NACE inspectors our team will ensure that the highest possible quality standards are maintained in strict accordance with our ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
7. We are so confident our coatings will perform in the most arduous conditions we will provide a material and labour warranty on any coating that is applied by Naki’s specialist applicators.