Our policy is to provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment and systems of work for all employees, and to provide such information, training and supervision as they need for this purpose. We also accept our responsibility for the health and safety of other people who may be affected by our activities.
We believe that it is essential that we carry out our business with the utmost care and responsibility for the environment. We strive to minimize our impact on the environment and to continuously improve our environmental performance as reasonably practicable and economically possible.
Our main commitment is to continually improve the environmental performance throughout the company.
Objectives of the policy are:
1. To comply with all relevant regulatory requirements.
2. To minimize Health & Safety risk and dispose of waste safely and responsibly.
3. To minimize waste, reduce air, water and other pollution.
4. To seek to eliminate and minimize waste at source and to recycle or re-use materials.
5. To promote the more efficient use of energy within the company.
6. To ensure that all new products, developments, processes are designed to minimize their impact on the environment.
7. To encourage the use of environmentally responsible suppliers and sub-contractors